Thursday, April 30, 2009

Project 365? 182 1/2? 52?


My cousins have inspired me to do as they are doing and try what they call project 365. This project entails posting a new photo every day for a year. This is somewhat overwhelming to me, not to mention that I'm not sure I can come up with that many interesting things to photograph and post about! I think perhaps every other day or once a week would be a little more feasible. We'll see how far I get. I mulled this over with a friend earlier today who said that she recently read a book written by a woman who had done something similar. Although instead of photos she prepared a different recipe each day out of Julia Child's french cuisine cookbook. She then compiled her blogs about it and wrote a book. Now she's famous so that just goes to show. You haven't read her book either? Ok so maybe not famous but she wrote a book! Anyhow, we thought about what could we do each day that would capture our interest for an entire year. The cooking thing is out for me- just ask my family! My friend said she likes mixed drinks- personally I think that would be more interesting than french cuisine! Anyhow, I think for now I'll stick to photos and posting, unless anyone else has a better idea!
In the spirit of photo posting, here is one of my absolute favorites of Pink sitting in a patch of creeping phlox. She loved it there and was quite to content to just sit there and sample- if you look closely there is a blade of grass that fell out of her mouth. I long to kiss her when I see this photo- the very essence of baby!

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet photo! I know what you mean about fearing there won't be enough interesting things to photograph and post about! My life, while fulfilling, just isn't very exciting!

    ReplyDelete